Thursday, March 12, 2015

Links to Some of my writing

As a novelist, author of essays, short stories, poems, mini biographies and health articles, I now enjoy guiding others to enhance their lives as mine has been enhanced. With over 6000 articles on the Internet, a recently published Novel, and several eBooks, I am enjoying the writing Life. 

Click on any link for access.
This was my first web site-I can no longer write on it since I'm not a member of people pc, but I can access it. My last post was the day of my son's funeral 9 years ago. 

The web site is  a mixture of thoughts, short stories, poems, etc, etc. You can click on any of the titles on the left side to go to the post.

Writing From the Heart, The Essence of Me


 These 1003  articles  on Bubblews were done between May 2013 and January 2015

1003 Articles on Bubblews

  My novel, Annon's Secret Something Within - is about how to find, embrace and use the power of the spirit within. The story is about those who come to Annon's Gatherings to learn how to change their lives. Each week they share more about themselves and exchange how their lives have changed. During the sessions Annon has to find the one who will take his place. 

My Novel, Annon's Secret Something Within on Amazon

 These are short bios of my favorite philosophers, writers, poets and statesmen.  I wrote them as if each is writing for young people of today.

Philosophers, Writers, Poets and Statesmen


Some of my romantic short stories.

It's All About Love


This is an article about meeting my paternal family for the first time in 76 years. I never knew my father and last March I met a brother, nieces, a nephew and family I never knew I had.
Finding my paternal family at 76

I have a ton more, pages and pages, but I think this is enough for now.

Mary

google M. Bradley McCauley, you will find many more articles and blogs I've written.









No comments:

Post a Comment